Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm a Travel Agent?

Who knew I was a travel agent? Well, that's what I feel like today. For the past 48 hours I have called, emailed and searched online for the perfect condo in Panama City for Morgyn's dance competition this summer. I have seriously gotten absolutely nothing else done! I'm so sick of looking at condo listings. I even dreamed about condos last night. I'm ready to just book one and be done. Obviously travel agent is not in my future job prospects....this makes me way too grumpy to do as a job!

3 comments:

  1. How boring.....you get to go to Florida this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny. Yes....I do have one fun thing a year to look forward to thanks to dancing Morgyn taking me to Nationals. Day to day though I'm not that exciting. And....let's face it, I can't compete with Kristie & that machine of hers! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I bet you wish I had had that machine back during all the scrapbook retreats and trips to Canton!

    ReplyDelete