Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uggh.........

So Kristie always has joked about rocking in the corner. Oh am I rockin' today!!! This was the worst day I've had in almost 2 years. Part of the reason I didn't want to do a blog was because I don't have anything fun to say. Today just proves that! Who wants to hear depressing junk all the time?! Well, maybe after I get back from the store (where I'm headed to buy yummy junk) and finish having a junk fest, I'll have something more fun to say!

5 comments:

  1. What happened to make today so bad??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lady, spill it. Does it beat crying yourself to sleep in a dark closet using a pile of dirty laundry as a pillow? Cuz that's what I did today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I can't share my depressing junk because of the privacy of my kiddos-but believe me we have crap happening that I never in my wildest dreams believed we would face. Life just really stinks sometimes, don't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who claims to suck at blogging, you sure have a cute one! I'm glad I found this and you better update, "junk" and all. And none of us have anything interesting to say, but we still love reading eachother's crap so, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time for a new post!!! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete